What a busy ol’month! Full of freezing temperatures, cozy attire and as you will see warm fuzzy animals, January was just chocka!
I’ve really been enjoying making my Choco-coco balls though, they have hit the spot all month and if you haven’t made them already, then why not!?!
Anyway, I’m here to chat again, so grab a cuppa and let me know what you think. Anything saved you this month? Anything that you loved or couldn’t have done without?
Bits & Bobs featured:
– Hot Pack Owl design – Dunelm Mill
– Real Techniques Beauty Blender
– Eco Tools Domed Bronzer
– Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance and Anti-Fatigue Correcting Concealer
– Porefessional Pro Balm – Benefit
– EOS lipbalm
– Nivea SOS Lip Relief
– Twitter: @handbagshunters
– Instagram: chess_handbagsandhunters
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/handbagsandhunters